Tuesday, September 24, 2013

McDowell County Public Library Book Signing

Well.... all i can say is what a great afternoon at the library! Honestly, I have never met nicer and more professional personnel than the staff at the McDowell County Library. I was welcomed with open arms and Ms. House and Ms. Berryhill could not have been more attentive and helpful. We had several sweet folks drop by to have their previously purchased books signed, which was nice. Then we met several new friends who purchased books from us. I was joined today by my dear friend and illustrator of  "My Days with Nell",  Virginia Palmer.  She is a true master of her craft- so talented  and what a blessing it has been for me to share this journey with her.  All in all, my experience could not have been more positive. McDowell County residents are very fortunate to have such a caring and competent staff that serves in our public library. Thank you, sweet friends, for making my first book signing so successful and  a day I will always remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment