Saturday, September 28, 2013

Going...going...almost gone!

If someone had told me on August 3, 2013, that the first printing of our book would be sold out in less than eight weeks.... I would never have believed it! But it has happened! As far as I know, we do not have any books left to sell in Marion, NC. There may be a few copies left at the following places...

William and Grace Timeless Children's Boutique
       Biltmore Village, Asheville, NC
Once Upon a Time Toy Store
        Biltmore Village, Asheville, NC
Accent on Books
        Asheville, North Carolina
Spellbound Bookstore
        Asheville, North Carolina
Malaprops Bookstore
       Asheville,  North Carolina
Grateful Steps Publishing House and Bookstore
        Asheville,  North Carolina

I know the publisher  reserved 25 books for the book signing on October 5, 2013, at 1:00pm, at William and Grace. When those are gone-our stock will be depleted. However, we are planning to reprint as soon as possible. If you would like to reserve a copy of My Days with Nell, and will miss the opportunity to come by William and Grace on  October 5th, just email me and I will place your name on a waiting list. I will do my best to see that you receive a book.

I am grateful to everyone for the kind remarks and encouragement shown to me during the launch and sales of our book. It has surpassed my wildest dreams and I am so thankful to each one of you that purchased a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment