Saturday, March 15, 2014

I'm Heading Out of Town! :)

I am so excited! A very special lady, Mrs. Vickie Gray, called me recently and invited me to Haywood County to present the writing process for "My Days with Nell". Mrs. Gray is a precious friend of mine.  We worked together at West Marion Elementary for years and shared many days of laughter and tears... mostly happy tears. She is a wonderful lady. She is a wonderful mother. She is a wonderful grandmother, I know.  And she is a sister in Christ to me.  I can't wait to see her and "catch up".

 I am planning to speak with the fourth grade students at Meadowbrook Elementary School on April 9, 2014.   It is my understanding these fourth graders will be going on a field trip to the Biltmore Estate on Friday, April 11, 2014.  That will be perfect! I love to speak to students right before a field trip...I will have a few special things to share with them. Hopefully my visit will peak their curiosity and interest and will enhance their visit.

I can't wait to see Mrs. Gray and the students at Meadowbrook! I will be there soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment