Monday, December 23, 2013

More Author Days Scheduled

I'm excited to announce I have five "Author Days" scheduled at elementary schools in McDowell County. I will be at the following places:

January 22, 2014             Pleasant Gardens Elementary School
January 28, 2014             Glenwood Elementary
February 5, 2014             Old Fort Elementary
February 10, 2014           Nebo Elementary
Date to Be Scheduled      Eastfield Elementary

I appreciate the opportunity given to me by the principals and media coordinators of these schools in allowing me to come and share "My Days with Nell" with their students.  Sharing my story with elementary age students has been an unexpected joy.  The schools I have visited  have been so welcoming and the students so respectful and polite...well..it's just been  a blessing.  I'm grateful beyond words.

No comments:

Post a Comment