Saturday, October 5, 2013

Another Wonderful Day! Thank you William and Grace!

     Yes... I had another wonderful day at a book signing!  This one at William and Grace Children's Boutique was special for many reasons.  Of course, Brenda and Thea, owners of this lovely place, were precious as usual.  They are so warm, welcoming and hospitable.  They met every need I could have possibly had and went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and "at home."
     On top of that, I had the pleasure of spending the day with Thea's daughter, Madeline Grace, who is just the most adorable young lady. She is social beyond her years and is intelligent and beautiful.  We talked about the writing process and she shared with me that she too had written a book.  I would love to read it someday.... I hope I can! I was honored to view her VIP fashion show of beautiful dresses, one of which she may wear to an upcoming special event in her life.(I still like the black velvet one ;) , but honestly the girl could not look bad in any dress... she is gorgeous!)
      I also had the privilege of having my publisher, Micki Cabaniss Eutsler, attend this event.  She is such a treasure! Such an ultimate professional and so kind! She has supported me throughout this entire publishing endeavor with patience, love and respect.  I appreciate her so much!
     And if all this wasn't enough to bring a smile to my face, I met some of the nicest people today!  A special lady from Minnesota spent time with me asking questions, and sharing her love of the Biltmore House.  I loved visiting with Jean, she is such a nice lady. There were many others, which unfortunately I failed to catch their names, that came by to chat or have me sign their books.
     Well, like I said in the title of this post, it was another wonderful day!  I have been so blessed to be able to share my book with such kind and generous folks that share my passion for the Biltmore Estate. I have loved every minute of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment