Friday, August 30, 2013

William and Grace Book Signing

WHAT:  Book Signing for "My Days with Nell"
WHERE: William and Grace Timeless Children's Clothing Boutique
               4 Swan Street
               Historic Biltmore Village
               Asheville, North Carolina 
WHEN: Saturday, October 5, 2013

I am pleased to announce "William and Grace"will be the venue for my Asheville Book Signing. They  are a  family owned boutique located in Historic Biltmore Village in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina. I have known Brenda and Thea for over five years and I am honored they accepted my request to do our signing at their lovely boutique.  Please plan to come by and visit with us the first Saturday of October.... I would love to meet you and share my book! You will love browsing all the wonderful clothes, gifts and toys offered at "William and Grace." Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment