Monday, August 5, 2013

So far... So good!

I am so grateful to friends and family for purchasing, "My Days with Nell".  I have had wonderful feedback from folks. It is a dream come true for me to have this book published and I hope you enjoy reading it.  As of right now, I have some books available at home for purchase. Just call me at 8287384899 or email me at vblake1012@gmail.com.   They are also available at the following places:

MACA in Marion, North Carolina
Accents on Books, Asheville, NC
Malaprops Bookstore, Asheville, NC
William and Grace, Biltmore Village, Asheville, NC
Once Upon A Time, Biltmore Village, Asheville, NC
Spellbound, Asheville, NC
Grateful Steps Foundation and Bookstore, Asheville, NC and through their website
at www.gratefulsteps.org

I hope to have a couple book signings in September or October and have been asked to be a part of the author's booth at the Mountain Glory Festival for MACA.  

Thanks again, everybody!